Are you developing a new product that requires plastic components?
Please feel free to contact our team. We will provide you with:
- Expertise in designing plastic components or entire product
- Plastic rapid prototypes made using silicone molds, 3D additive or machining techniques such as SLS, SLA and CNC
- Technical drawings
- The design of molding tools
Please involve us as early as possible in the product development process.
With a little help from our team, you can bring your design concept in line with contemporary injection and compression molding techniques. By making small adjustments in the development phase before creating the final product design you can achieve significant savings and avoid costly changes and issues in the production process.
Our team benefits from long-term collaboration with several mold manufacturing workshops in Finland and abroad. Through our international partner network, we will provide you with injection-molding tools to meet your technical specifications and budget requirements.
The mold manufacturing process in a nutshell:
- The final 3D CAD files or technical drawings are sent to the mold manufacturing workshop
- The moldability and assembly of the plastic products are checked and evaluated for a second time
- Possible additional design changes are discussed and agreed on with you
- The manufacturing process is started
- Samples are sent to you for testing and evaluation
- The accepted injection molding tools are delivered to Leomuovi Oy’s site
- Our team begins production of the plastic parts
Our team will offer you customized manufacturing services that meet your needs. We can flexibly deliver several hundred to several million pieces per year.
Our specialists have broad experience in and great passion for injection molding and compression molding. We develop and manufacture both consumer goods and applications for different industries. Our team processes commodity plastics as well as engineering and high-performance compounds and special formulations tailored to meet specific customer needs.
You can find our products all around you – in doors and windows, the ends of ventilation tubes, the sauna or the steam bath. You use them in the garden when you water your plants. They are grips, handles and small invisible parts in various machines.
Our products are used in numerous industries, for example:
- Ventilation and air conditioning
- Metal working
- Furniture manufacturing
After we have molded and assembled the ordered products, we will deliver them in the form and to a place of your choice.
- Packed in single end-user level packages or in bulk
- Equipped with labels according to your specification, e.g. with your logo and company information
- No restrictions for minimal batch volume
- Delivered either through your logistics partner or our
Our factory has an excellent location at the crossroads of the main railway and road transport routes in Southern Finland, allowing fast and smooth deliveries.s